Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Love and jewelry, custom jewelry!


Hello my dear friends and readers,
I was wondering lately which was the best way to express our feelings, to show our loved ones how much we care for them. I believe thet the best way is to listen to them, to dedicate our attention and time to them, to find out what they need, how they feel, if they fear something and if they wish something. Others prefere more material things like flowers, vacations, expensive clothing or jewels and I also agree that if the object is choosen with great care and consideration it can also express our feelings towards those persons. Let's take jewels for example, I believe that a jewel that reflects the personality of our loved one can do much more than any other expensive and souless item. I recently discovered an online jewelry store, the Custom Necklace site, that has a large and very glamorous proposal of jewelry perfect for any budget and any type of relationship. When I choose jewelry I don't go for the most popular or expensive ones but for those that could best match my friend's or loved one's personality, interests and ideals. In all this I also want that the jewel reflects something of me and my feelings for that person. On this site you can easily find jewelry perfect for a girlfriend as gorgeous necklaces, earrings, bracelets or birthstone rings and if your intentions go beyond that you can also find beautiful promise or engage rings. If you are looking for jewelry for the men in your life, your partner or father you can choose between elegant cufflinks, personalized keychain or necklace tag. I discovered so many beautiful jewels for all the important persons in my life, my mother, my grandmother and my friends and all I have to do now is to choose from all these incredible items. If your best friend were to have a child what better gift can you offer her than a gorgeous Birthstone Name Ring For Mom, an exquisite engraved baby feet platinum plated ring that will show how much you love your friend and how much you will cre for that little baby. 


CLICK

This site gives the opportunity to be creative and show your feelings in the most interesting ways like a personalized fingerprint necklace, family tree pendants or rings, engraved photo leather wallet or personalized stainless steel photo watch. They also offer choices for animal and sport lovers too so if your loved one has similar interests you have more possibilities to make a stunning gift that will reflect how much you know and care for him/her. 


CLICK



CLICK


Let me know how you usually show your affection for someone and if you ever considered jewelry as a special gift. Is jewelry a true statement of affection and you love to show your love witch such a gift or you have a different opinion about jewelry? Let me know what you think in comments below, I would love to find out what you think about this subject. 
Let me also know if you liked my choices, if you knew this site and if you got to order from this site in the past. Don't be shy, we all are curious and excited to know something more. I hope you liked my article and even if you don't like jewels and don't believe that jewelry is right as a gift of affection, please let us know what that gift should be from your point of view. 
Thank you for passing by and reading my article, I wish all the best, if you found something interesting, don't forget to check it and let's start share some LOVE!!!!








Disclaimer:
IT: Questo post è una collaborazione occasionale. Le denominazioni, immagini ed eventuali link presenti sono anche a scopo informativo.
ENG: This post is an occasional collaboration. Denominations, pictures and links present in this article serve also for an informative purpose.

43 comments:

  1. Amazing jewellery :)
    Great post :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bello e bello ancora!!! Cara Flo questo è il massimo!!!
    Ciao e buona serata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mi fa piacere sapere che ha trovato qualcosa piacevole.

      Delete
  3. That is so romantic and pretty☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gdybym ja dała pani w prezencie biżuterię, z pewnością bez napisu by była, żeby mogła pani oddać komuś, komu by może warto było ją dać.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a soft corner for pretty jewelries. these look so pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful jewelry, love the design! It's great idea for gift.
    Have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foarte frumoase😊 Te pup, Flore! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Se ve todo estupendo! Ahora me pasó por la web ! Espero verte pronto por mi blog ! Feliz día! 🧡🧡🧡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Molto belli questi gioielli... Mi piace molto l'anello con i piedini!
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Che belli questi gioielli, davvero romantici!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  11. A diferent and personal gift. Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty jewelry & nice review. Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your visit and comment.

      Delete
  13. I think jewelry is such a personal thing and it really takes someone who knows you to be able to give you the jewelry that suits you. That said I am usually a recipient of jewelry as my hubby does the buying, so I'll have to propose this site to him lol. I really enjoyed this post hun

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah yes who doesn't love custom jewelry. I recently got a name necklace and I love it.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thant's so cool, thanks for sharing this with us.

      Delete
  15. Hello Flo
    I personally like to receive as a gift a jewelry rather than a perfume, in fact perfumes in Portugal are prohibitively priced.
    Your post is technically very well done and you made a great product promotion, the jewels are beautiful !!



    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear Marisa for reading my post. I didn't know perfumes were so pricey in your country...

      Delete
  16. I prefer to gifts personalized jewelries as a gift for my mom and sisters.
    Love to read about your thought about love and jewelries, so impressive.

    And I appreciate for letting me know about my blog.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! If you wish to leave a comment I would be very happy to know your thoughts. DO NOT leave links, I will delete when possible. By comenting you agree to the Privacy Policy of this blog, linked above. Every user is responsible for his/her words, however comments incouraging agression, bullying or bad conduct are not welcomed. I inform you that according to the new GDRP, the information you provide on your comments are visible to all my blog readers and visitors. It also might be available on Google and all other platforms where sharing is possible. By posting a comment on my blog you agree to the visibility and sharing of your informations through these methods. I also inform you that the moderation of the comments is activated for this blog. For more info about how your informations are treated please consult the privacy and cookie policy of this blog. You can comment using your Google account, name and URL or as anonymous. The blog administrator won't use or sell your infromations to third parties.

Recommended post

Elizavecca milky piggy galactomyces premium ferment filtrate 200ml / Essenza premium Galactomyces con lievito fermentato Elizavecca

  Hello my darlings, Today I am here once again with a skin care and beauty care review of another great product that the south Korean bra...